The Emporium had its soft opening yesterday and most of the stores had their new store launch parties last night. I went in specifically for the Alannah Hill and the Superdry launch party. I also,
obviously had a walk around and explored this new ‘reimagined’ space. It reminded me so much of Westfield in Sydney. And that’s a good thing because I love Westfield in Sydney. From what I can already see and what I have heard, Emporium contains not only a great selection of fashion stores, but also a great selection of places to eat, which is perfect because I do love good food just as much as I love shopping.
Only about half of the stores have been opened so far and the rest are expected to be opened in time for the official launch in August. I am really curious and super excited to see what the official launch will entail, especially since the creative director is Baz Luhrmann. I am really hoping for a Gatsby style party. What fun that would be.
1. Celebrating the opening of the Alannah Hill store in style. Champagne, cupcakes and roses.
2. Gorgeous Alannah Hill employee and her amazing hairstyle. Now I want to go get a perm too.
3. I was admiring the painted roses on the wall the whole time I was in there, they definitely add to the stores ambience.
4. Roses, beautiful roses everywhere. I was lucky enough to get a perfect red rose in my gift bag.
5. The entrance, you can also see Fashion Hayley in the pic wearing that incredible Gorman raincoat that I wish I had bought.
2. My beautiful friends Steph and Misha.
3. Cool light fixture in the middle of the store.
4. So many people and so many celebrities, I spotted the twins from My Kitchen Rules, Miss Australia, a guy from Big Brother, and I’m sure there were so many others.
5. Tunes by DJ Andy Murphy.
Fun! Fun! Fun!