F O T O F R I D A Y
This week has been a decision making week. Full of stress and serious and not so serious thinking. I am definitely glad that it is Friday.
1. I like this book. It’s been very helpful. I’ve also read “A New Earth” by the same author and loved that one too.
2. I have the best brother in the world. I hate washing my car, so he always washes it for me.
3. This is a delicious chicken and leek pie from Emporia Cafe in Myer.
4. My friend Emily and myself, just a quick bathroom selfie before watching Moonrise Kingdom.
5. I don’t really like this arrangement and think it’s weird the mannequins don’t have any pants. However, I do love the chair and think if I sketched this it could look quite cool.
6. I want this in my room. I can just imagine coming home and feeling so relaxed and cozy after jumping right onto it. I think the bed covers are from Karen Walker.
7. This is my book purchases this week. I walked into Readings Bookstore in Carlton looking for some answers and walked out with these.
8. My really good friend Badra and I did a cookbook swap. This is Badras Nigella and I gave him Rachel Khoo’s cookbook. I love how he’s got all the tabs on the recipes he’s made and wants to make.
9. I sent a random letter to a girl who’s zine I liked. Exciting enough for me she actually replied and sent me her latest zines. We’ve decided to be pen pals which is even more exciting.
10. My street. My street photo project hasn’t really gone so well. I can’t seem to get my camera to work. I think maybe the battery is just dead. And meanwhile in the last 2-3 weeks the trees already have leaves. It looks so pretty.
11. While I was supposed to be doing my assignment I began dreaming and thinking about things and decided to rename my book.
12. This is my new Deadly Ponies bag. We’ve become quite good friends already.
13. The girl sitting next to me at the tram stop had the coolest shoes. I want them.
14. This is from “The Power of Now”. “So next time somebody says, “Sorry to have kept you waiting,” you can reply, “That’s all right, I wasn’t waiting. I was just standing here enjoying myself – in joy in my self.”"
Hope you all have an amazing weekend.
- Juliet x