Today was my last day at my corporate job. I have three weeks off until I start my new course. I’m a bit scared but I’m a lot excited.
1. I made some pancakes and this one looked like it had a skull on it. Way cool.
2. I saw this in Myer of all places. I want one in my house. Thanks.
3. First time having French Onion Soup at Paris Go in Carlton. A bit heavy, but very tasty and cheesy. And oniony.
4. This is the sign of a cafe in Melbourne. I can’t remember the name but it’s a nice place.
5. Street art painting outside Crown
6. I would like both of these books. Please and Thank you.
7. Where do you look for the truth? At Cup of Truth. Having a latte.
8. From our book club: “Bitches, Burgers and Books.”
9. Hi, my name is Juliet. I like taking selfies sometimes. Can we be friends?
10. This was Saturday last week. I like Saturdays.