Juliet Sulejmani | September 01, 2016
Before I went to bed last night I found three links on twitter that had me so excited and happy that had me thinking ‘could life get any better than this’. The answer, I thought was no, however when I woke up this morning I watched two videos that just topped it all off and life is super great.
Here are the 5 things:
- There are rumours spreading around the fashion world that suggest Rei Kawakubo, designer and founder of Comme Des Garcons
and queen of the whole world, could be the next subject of the Costume Institutes next fashion exhibition.
- Francesco Carrozzini is debuting a biopic on his mother Franca Sozzani, who is the current editor of Italian Vogue, called; ‘Franca: Chaos and Creation’ . The documentary is said to be about her life, her work and their relationship.
- A film about Alexander McQueen and Isabella Blow is currently in the making. McQueen and Blow had a really interesting relationship. Isabella Blow worked for many magazines and had many different roles, she is known for many things but some being; always wearing interesting hats usually made by Philip Treacy and purchasing Alexander McQueens’ entire collection that he showed in his final year at Central St Martins. So this should be a good one to look out for.
- This video by the Bondi Hipsters
- And finally this Kenzo Frangrance ad which is directed by Spike Jonze. If you remember a few years ago Spike Jonze directed one of my favourite movies ever ‘Her’. Individually Kenzo and Spike Jonze are excellent, together they are…out of this world.