Juliet Sulejmani | November 22 2016
Bookstores are one of my favourite places, I could literally spend hours in them. I like to see what’s on the shelves and tables, I like to check out the new books, and move along the aisles looking for something I don’t know I need yet. I made a post about a year ago, HERE, called ‘Looking For Answers’. I usually always find answers to things in books.
On my way home last night I made a detour to Readings Bookstore in Carlton. And so here is a list of all the books I took a photo of that I want to buy:
- Art is the highest form of hope & other quotes by artists
- The Toaster Project or a heroic attempt to build a simple electric appliance from scratch – Thomas Thwaites
- Form+Technique. Air Structures – Will Mclean & Pete Silver
- How to have great ideas. A guide to creative thinking – John Ingledow
- Pretty Iconic – Sali Hughes
I ended up purchasing ‘Perfumes The A-Z Guide by Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez’, and then continued on my way home.